Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

M35 DD Luftwaffe (poor condition)

Article about: More... by: JPhilip Description: Hello, For sale this M35 double decal Luftwaffe steel helmet...condition is what it is... to make a long story short, i got this one as a teenager at my loca

Default M35 DD Luftwaffe (poor condition)

More...

by: JPhilip

Description: Hello,
    For sale this M35 double decal Luftwaffe steel helmet...condition is what it is...
    to make a long story short, i got this one as a teenager at my local flea market. When i bought it it was a glittering pea green double decal WSS helmet. it was bought as a repro but when i got home the smell of the green paint being so obvious that i decided to remove it to find out what was underneath...and i found this...a quite damaged Luftwaffe helmet...some of the green paint still remaning can be seen on the photos. The liner is not norvegian but stupidly oiled at a time when there was no internet and very few people helping out each others...i used this one for years under a helmet cover and also with an allied camo net...no rust, steel still sound...there are two coats of grey-blue paints, one is lighter than the other.
    Maker ET Size 64 shell number 2822 Non reinforced aluminium liner band 1937 dated. No chinstrap.
    Paypal accepted, More photos upon request
    Thanks

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 DD Luftwaffe (poor condition)
    P
    Many