Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M35 Heer Re-Issue

Article about: More... by: helmetone Description: Up for sale is an M35 re-issue Heer. Heavy paint covers the makers mark and lot numbers, but I believe it is a Q64. Dome has been stamped in yellow with 56

Default M35 Heer Re-Issue

More...

by: helmetone

Description: Up for sale is an M35 re-issue Heer. Heavy paint covers the makers mark and lot numbers, but I believe it is a Q64. Dome has been stamped in yellow with "56" I got this helmet form an online auction. I think the split pins have been removed and put back in. They look to be the early brass type. The paint that remains on the pins seem to match the re-issue paint on the rest of the helmet. The liner is not original to this helmet. The liner is a Norway used liner with the red dye stripped off. It does smell somewhat of chemicals from the stripping, but it has subsided a lot since I first got the helmet about a year ago. The liner could easily be removed and replaced with a period correct liner. The liner band is a third type steel band and is dated 1940. The national color shield is peaking out through the overpaint. There appears to be an outline of the original Heer decal beneath the paint, and the remains of a re-issue Heer decal on the paint, as shown in the photos. It's not a bad helmet for a new collector or someone that collects other TR items but wants to have a helmet in the collection. I am asking $375 USD, that includes PayPal fee and worldwide basic shipping. If buyers outside the USA wish to have tracking, it will only be by Express Mail and an extra fee to the buyer. I am not responsible for seizures by any Custom's agency.

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 Heer Re-Issue
    P
    Many