M40 sd lw helmet

Article about: More... by: stimey Description: Here is a complete and unmessed with helmet. It is being sold the same way it arrived to me (I have left in te found condition). It has some white pait scuffs

Default M40 sd lw helmet

More...

by: stimey

Description: Here is a complete and unmessed with helmet. It is being sold the same way it arrived to me (I have left in te found condition). It has some white pait scuffs on it, most likely these can be cleaned off. As well, the liner string looks like an old shoe lace. Helmet is Q62 & lot # 373. I was not able to find any markings on the chin strap.
    I am not new to selling online, I sell a great deal of items on Ebay (feebay) - however these sorts of items are not permitted on there because of the "hate" images. Shipping and online payment (paypal) can easily be arranged. Shipping to the USA is $23.91 (expedited, insured, tracked)
    Canada: $15.69 (expedited, insured, tracked)
    Any other country : I will work with you to get you the best / safest means. Insurance, tracking is mandatory. I cannot lie on the customs form and drop the value to save you duty (I cannot insure for the full amount and have it a lower value for duty purposes)

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many