Become our sponsor and display your banner here

M42 Combat Police Helmet

Article about: More... by: xaf Description: This is a very nice M42 Double Decal combat Police helmet. No chinstrap. This helmet is completely original and authentic. The decals are late war style and orig

Default M42 Combat Police Helmet

More...

by: xaf

Description: This is a very nice M42 Double Decal combat Police helmet. No chinstrap. This helmet is completely original and authentic. The decals are late war style and original. As you can see, the swastika decal on the right side is unusual. A decal was placed on the helmet and it appears as if it ripped in half. so instead of scratching it off a new one was placed on top. Since it shifted slightly while drying it reveals the previous decal below. I guarntee this helmet is original. This helmet is for mid level or advanced level collectors who appreciate the unusual. Please ask any questions that you have. I will send more pics or details on request. Buyer will pay actual shipping costs to anywhere in the world. You must also pay insurance. I am not responsible for lost packages. Payment can be made with paypal but I will provide details to buyer. I can also take Cash or bank money orders.

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many