Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M42 Combat Police Helmet

Article about: More... by: xaf Description: This is a very nice M42 Double Decal combat Police helmet. No chinstrap. This helmet is completely original and authentic. The shell is an EF64 most likely, see

Default M42 Combat Police Helmet

More...

by: xaf

Description: This is a very nice M42 Double Decal combat Police helmet. No chinstrap. This helmet is completely original and authentic. The shell is an EF64 most likely, see the photos. The lot number i either l 59 (small case L) or 1 59. The liner is size 57, and the liner band is dated 1943, cant make out the maker. The three liner rivets re tight and unmolested. There is a dome stamp inside the dome. The decals are original. The late war police eagle is typical of an EF produced helmet (see pp. 360 of Niewiarowicz to answer a question posed by a forum member). As you can see, the swastika decal on the right side is unusual. One possibility is that A decal was placed on the helmet and it appears as if it ripped in half. so instead of scratching it off, a new one was placed on top. Since it shifted slightly while drying (or however it happened, many possibilities) it reveals the previous decal below. I guarntee this helmet is original. This helmet is for mid level or advanced level collectors who appreciate the unusual. Eveything on this helmet adds up. I have owned this helmet for nearly 20 years, and it came from a long time collection of about 20 years before me. Please ask any questions that you have. I will send more pics or details on request. Buyer will pay actual shipping costs to anywhere in the world. You must also pay insurance. I am not responsible for lost packages. Payment can be made with paypal but I will provide details to buyer. I can also take Cash or bank money orders.

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 Combat Police Helmet
    P
    Many