Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Unissued WWII German m40 Luftschutz Helmet, Complete (PRICE LOWERED!)

Article about: More... by: RZM Description: I have this nice m40 beaded Luftschutz helmet that is unissued and in excellent condition. It was discussed on here by the member I got it from. Unfortunately so

Default Unissued WWII German m40 Luftschutz Helmet, Complete (PRICE LOWERED!)

More...

by: RZM

Description: I have this nice m40 beaded Luftschutz helmet that is unissued and in excellent condition. It was discussed on here by the member I got it from. Unfortunately someone tried to force it on their head when he had it, which damaged two fingers of the liner. Otherwise, it is almost perfect. Here is the link to the discussion:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/steel-helmets-3-reich/opinions-needed-on-my-newly-acquired-m40-beaded-helmet-265006/
    (you'll have to copy and paste the link into your browser bar to make it work.)

Shipping within the US is $10, I will split shipping cost overseas. I can take a money order, personal checks, PayPal or credit cards. Please feel free to PM me with any questions. Trade offers for other wartime German militaria are welcome.

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unissued WWII German m40 Luftschutz Helmet, Complete (PRICE LOWERED!)
    P
    Many