Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Engineers Standard Bearers Sleeve Shield

Article about: Click to the picture to follow the sales by: Kleer Description: Heer Engineers Standard Bearers Sleeve ShieldHello - I inherited this authentic sleeve shield from my father several years ago

Default Heer Engineers Standard Bearers Sleeve Shield

Click to the picture to follow the sales

by: Kleer

Description:
    Heer Engineers Standard Bearers Sleeve Shield
    Hello -

I inherited this authentic sleeve shield from my father several years ago and have decided to put it up for sale. I have included photos -- two with flash and two without -- so you can see the front and back under different lighting conditions.

This shield could probably be described in "excellent" condition but I am not an expert in these matters so I it is listed as "great" instead. There are a couple small spots (visible in the photos) but, other than a gentle wipe with a damp sponge, I have not tried to clean the shield in any way. As I said, it's not my area of expertise and I didn't want to take any risks.

I am more than happy to answer an additional questions you have about the item.
    Thanks for looking!

Shipping & Handling:
    I am located in San Diego, CA USA. The listed shipping price reflects domestic shipping using USPS Priority Mail with Registered Mail Restricted Delivery* & insurance included.
    Please Note! International purchases will most certainly cost more to ship but I will not know exactly how much until I know where the buyer is located. I will work with the buyer to explain international shipping options and costs but I will insist on using a tracking number, signature confirmation & insurance due to the value of the item.
    International buyers are responsible for knowing their country's import laws regarding this item, as well as payment of any import tariffs applied.

*Description of USPS Registered Mail Restricted Delivery

Registered Mail Restricted Delivery provides maximum protection and security for valuables and permits a mailer to direct delivery to an individual specified by name. It provides the sender with a mailing receipt and a delivery record (including only the addressee or addressee's authorized agent’s signature) is maintained by the USPS for a specified period of time.

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Engineers Standard Bearers Sleeve Shield
    P
    Many