Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

SS Totenkopf Collar Tab. Dachau variant

Article about: Click to the picture to follow the sales by: octavian Description: Up for sale is a Totenkopf Collar Tab. This is from Dachau. This textbook piece has the "angry eyes" compared to

Default SS Totenkopf Collar Tab. Dachau variant

Click to the picture to follow the sales

by: octavian

Description: Up for sale is a Totenkopf Collar Tab. This is from Dachau. This textbook piece has the "angry eyes" compared to other Dachau variants. It is truely a mint condition tab. They keep increasing in value. I have had this Tab for awhile now, and am looking to purchase other SS items. So, it is time this piece find a good home! I prefer to ship this only in the United States. It will be shipped via USPS Priority mail. It will come with tracking information. If the full price is paid, then i will cover the Pay Pal fees. If you have a different price in mind, feel free to ask. Then we can hash out the details. But please don't lowball this textbook tab. Give it respect. Please feel free to ask the forum members on this tab. I would expect no other way. Thank you and I hope to do business with you.
    Octavian -Brian-

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Totenkopf Collar Tab.  Dachau variant
    P
    Many