Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Waffen SS Collar Tab, BeVo, Authentic

Article about: Click to the picture to follow the sales by: octavian Description: I have had this Waffen SS tab for awhile. It is time for someone else to enjoy it. This is a textbook Waffen SS, Bevo, Dach

Default Waffen SS Collar Tab, BeVo, Authentic

Click to the picture to follow the sales

by: octavian

Description: I have had this Waffen SS tab for awhile. It is time for someone else to enjoy it. This is a textbook Waffen SS, Bevo, Dachau hord, collar tab. It has been stored in a dry, safe place. I have rarely handled it, but spent many hours studying it. I would prefer to ship this in only the USA. It will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail. My main payment method prefered is Pay Pal. The price listed is for the full amount shipping. I will cover the Pay Pal fees if the original price is agreed upon. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Also, i insist if you want to take this tab to the forums then be my guest. I would expect it no other way. If you have a different price in mind, then go ahead and ask. Perhaps we can hash out a deal? Thank you, and I hope to do business with you.
    Octavian -Brian-

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen SS Collar Tab, BeVo, Authentic
    P
    Many