Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

1939 Eisernes Kreuz 1st Klasse real or a good Floch

Article about: This is no doubt a good Floch I passed on this one it just did not look right to me to buy, I'm still trying to find a real one, thank you for any input anyone has on this one, again thank y

Default 1939 Eisernes Kreuz 1st Klasse real or a good Floch

I don't know if I should pass on this one it just did not look right to me to buy, I'm still trying to find a real one, thank you for any input anyone has on this one, again thank you all for your help.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1939 Eisernes Kreuz 1st Klasse real or a good Floch   1939 Eisernes Kreuz 1st Klasse real or a good Floch  

1939 Eisernes Kreuz 1st Klasse real or a good Floch   1939 Eisernes Kreuz 1st Klasse real or a good Floch  

1939 Eisernes Kreuz 1st Klasse real or a good Floch   1939 Eisernes Kreuz 1st Klasse real or a good Floch  

Last edited by rhodesia; 10-30-2020 at 09:29 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1939 Eisernes Kreuz 1st Klasse real or a good Floch
    P
    Many

I suggest you wait for the cross collectors, but it looks like it could be a good St.&L to me.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you I was hoping if one of the collectors can tell me if this one is real, Thank you again.

TWS
    ?

Looks to me to be a good Steinhauer & Lück. Beading characteristics match as best I can tell (I wish your photos were a little larger). It has the type B hinge. Catch is correct for S&L.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

I remember my Tanker days going to Fort Knox for Armor school, you had to remember what a tank is: "A Tank Is An Armed An Armored Self Propelled Full Track Laying low silhouetted Combat Vehicle." plus you had to say all 26 letters of the phonetic alphabet while doing push ups. M48A3/M60/M61A1/M60A1 (Passive Rise) /M60A3/ and last M1A1 Abrams. You are not a tanker if you don't break at least 1 torsion bar or have thrown track.

?

rely nice.

TWS
    ?

Quote by rhodesia View Post
    I remember my Tanker days going to Fort Knox for Armor school, you had to remember what a tank is: "A Tank Is An Armed An Armored Self Propelled Full Track Laying low silhouetted Combat Vehicle." plus you had to say all 26 letters of the phonetic alphabet while doing push ups. M48A3/M60/M61A1/M60A1 (Passive Rise) /M60A3/ and last M1A1 Abrams. You are not a tanker if you don't break at least 1 torsion bar or have thrown track.
    Fond memories indeed. Luckily (?) I've done both. Although fortunately I never threw track to the inside. Getting a broken torsion bar out is a PITA.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."