Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

1939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 1er Klasse 1914, Wilhelm Deumer, Screw Back.

Article about: A recent addition to my spange collection. This one has been a long time coming. I really liked these ever since the first time I saw one. I almost bought one once before missing the clamshe

Default 1939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 1er Klasse 1914, Wilhelm Deumer, Screw Back.

A recent addition to my spange collection.
    This one has been a long time coming. I really liked these ever since the first time I saw one. I almost bought one once before missing the clamshell back but, I decided to wait for a complete one.
    This unmarked, late war, screw back, or clamshell example still retains almost all of it's silver frosting with burnishing on the swastika and date bar.
    Ralph.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 1er Klasse 1914, Wilhelm Deumer, Screw Back.
    P
    Many

Very nice.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

MAP
    ?

Beautiful example Ralph. Congrats!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    Very nice.
    Thanks Greg!
    Ralph.

- - ------- - -

Quote by MAP View Post
    Beautiful example Ralph. Congrats!
    Thank you Michael!
    Definitely time for the new case now.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

Quote by rbminis View Post

Thank you Michael!
    Definitely time for the new case now.
    Ralph.
    That's a good problem to have!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    That's a good problem to have!
    I agree, it doesn't happen that often.
    Ralph.

Luverly Jubberly Ralph, a real corker.

Ralph,

That is stunning!

Quote by jamie7d7 View Post
    Luverly Jubberly Ralph, a real corker.
    Thanks Jamie!
    It's been a long time coming.
    Ralph.

- - ------- - -

Quote by buellmeister View Post
    Ralph,

That is stunning!
    Thank you Joel!
    Ralph.

?

Nice bearded Deumer. Good luck finding a case, harder to find than the spange. Jim

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast