Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

1939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 2er Klasse 1914 (Type II) by Juncker

Article about: Hello, Here is a great Type II Spange by C.E. Juncker Berlin (full vein type). It’s impossible to photograph, but this award is hallmarked L/12. Regards, Jody

?

Thumbs up 1939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 2er Klasse 1914 (Type II) by Juncker

Hello,
    Here is a great Type II Spange by C.E. Juncker Berlin (full vein type). It’s impossible to photograph, but this award is hallmarked L/12.

Regards,
    Jody
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 2er Klasse 1914 (Type II) by Juncker   1939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 2er Klasse 1914 (Type II) by Juncker  

Last edited by rbminis; 02-21-2020 at 03:28 AM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 2er Klasse 1914 (Type II) by Juncker
    P
    Many

-- Looks good!

I was actually just looking at a boxed set of Type I and Type II, along with ribbon this afternoon. The seller and I have never seen a boxed set so we're unsure at where to start the bidding, lol.

And worn through a button hole with a KVK ribbon to, very nice!

?

Jody: Nice Juncker spange.

Mediumtall: What color was the box? Hitler had a presentation set in red with a small gold eagle. There are fakes of the box.

?

Thumbs up CEJ Spange

Thanks guys, it’s a keeper.

— CMsgt: The box was indeed a red Hitler presentation box with gold insignia. I didn’t get too deep into inspection with the box but at first glance the whole package looks legit. The both of us were surprised to see this rare boxed set. Are there any obvious tells to a fake box? Perhaps I’ll snap a pic or two.

?

The fake boxes have a large eagle on top. The real one has a small eagle (about 2 inch wing span). Other than that I have no idea on the rest of the box. I met the man who made the fake boxes at SOS about five years ago. Jim

the best maker of the EK_2 Spange for me.

William Kramer