Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Assistance withEisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse

Article about: Gentlemen, I am now going through my EK1, I have 4 of them and will post individually. (See I am learning) This particular one is larger than all my others, and is NOT magnetic anywhere over

Default Assistance withEisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse

Gentlemen, I am now going through my EK1, I have 4 of them and will post individually. (See I am learning)
    This particular one is larger than all my others, and is NOT magnetic anywhere over the cross. On the pin it has a mark that I am having trouble reading. Either S1 or 51???? Your thoughts on authenticity is much appreciated. I have taken a picture of the box it came in.

ADMIN I MAY HAVE POSTED THIS ORIGINALLY IN WRONG SPOT, IF SO COULD YOU PLEASE DELETE THE OTHER PLEASE.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Assistance withEisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse   Assistance withEisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse  

Assistance withEisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse   Assistance withEisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse  

Assistance withEisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse   Assistance withEisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse  

Last edited by rbminis; 05-18-2022 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Assistance withEisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse
    P
    Many

raz
    ?

Fake one piece 51 marked cross ( Ferd Wiedmann ) with wrong hardware.