Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Are both of these Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse with cases real or fake? It looks real to me but better safe than sorry.

Article about: Please start a separate thread for each of them. Uploading photos and posting multiple items. It will reduce the confusion when answers start to get posted. Ralph.

Question Are both of these Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse with cases real or fake? It looks real to me but better safe than sorry.

Are both of these Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse with cases real or fake? It looks real to me but better safe than sorry.Are both of these Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse with cases real or fake? It looks real to me but better safe than sorry.Are both of these Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse with cases real or fake? It looks real to me but better safe than sorry.Are both of these Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse with cases real or fake? It looks real to me but better safe than sorry.Are both of these Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse with cases real or fake? It looks real to me but better safe than sorry.Are both of these Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse with cases real or fake? It looks real to me but better safe than sorry.Are both of these Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse with cases real or fake? It looks real to me but better safe than sorry.Are both of these Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse with cases real or fake? It looks real to me but better safe than sorry.Are both of these Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse with cases real or fake? It looks real to me but better safe than sorry.Are both of these Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse with cases real or fake? It looks real to me but better safe than sorry.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Are both of these Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse with cases real or fake? It looks real to me but better safe than sorry.   Are both of these Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse with cases real or fake? It looks real to me but better safe than sorry.  

Are both of these Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse with cases real or fake? It looks real to me but better safe than sorry.   Are both of these Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse with cases real or fake? It looks real to me but better safe than sorry.  

Are both of these Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse with cases real or fake? It looks real to me but better safe than sorry.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Are both of these Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse with cases real or fake? It looks real to me but better safe than sorry.
    P
    Many

Please start a separate thread for each of them.
    Uploading photos and posting multiple items.
    It will reduce the confusion when answers start to get posted.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)