Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Deutsches Kreuz in Gold, Cloth

Article about: Gents I am thinking of buying this salty looking piece,i know virtually nothing about awards,two questions is it right and is it Luftwaffe or kriegsmarine?many thanks in advance

Default Deutsches Kreuz in Gold, Cloth

Deutsches Kreuz in Gold, ClothDeutsches Kreuz in Gold, Cloth Gents not sure if this is the place to post this but I am thinking of buying this salty looking piece,i know virtually nothing about awards,two questions is it right and is it Luftwaffe or kriegsmarine?many thanks in advance
    Last edited by rbminis; 02-19-2015 at 05:21 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutsches Kreuz in Gold, Cloth
    P
    Many

It certainly looks good enough from the front but a picture of the back would be useful before making a final call.
    It looks like Luftwaffe to me
    All the best
    Doug

Luftwaffe blue.

It's a genuine Luftwaffe DK, but has very little collector value or appeal left IMO. Sometimes items degrade that little bit too far to have any real connection to what they once were, and this is one of them unfortunately. My advice is save your money and wait until you have enough to buy one that's half decent, but it's your choice in the end.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Luftwaffe issue of very low value.

many thanks chaps,the guy isn't looking a fortune for it because of it's obviously bad condition,just wanted to see if it was right or not,as its not my field