Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Deutsches Kreuz in Gold cloth

Article about: Greetings to all members! Would be grateful for your opinion on this. Thanks

?

Default Deutsches Kreuz in Gold cloth

Greetings to all members! Would be grateful for your opinion on this. Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deutsches Kreuz in Gold cloth   Deutsches Kreuz in Gold cloth  

Deutsches Kreuz in Gold cloth  
    Last edited by rbminis; 03-20-2021 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutsches Kreuz in Gold cloth
    P
    Many

As I said in your other thread, please read this thread regarding posting in this section of the forum.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

I am sorry Ralph. I am not familiar with the process as I have never posted before and unfortunately I am also not familiar with the German terminology. I tried to post the items separately as per your previous advice. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

IMO, from these poor photos, this example is a copy.
    You can compare construction details with my Panzer example here.
    Deutsches Kreuz in Gold in Cloth, Black for Panzer.
    I'm pretty sure they never used corduroy backing behind the cross.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by Pkal21 View Post
    I am sorry Ralph. I am not familiar with the process as I have never posted before and unfortunately I am also not familiar with the German terminology. I tried to post the items separately as per your previous advice. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.
    Not a problem, I am just trying to help you learn how this forum works.
    The thread I linked gives you all of the English and German terms for the items.
    Ralph.

TWS
    ?

Not one for me. It does not conform to known originals.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

?

Noted Ralph. Many thanks for the advice guys. Appreciated.

?

Checking for more info I came across this old thread (pasted link below). The discussion seemingly was over authenticity of a cross with corduroy backing although this did not appear to be of concern at that time. The discussion was basically in connection with a flaw in the number 9 which, the consensus was, should appear in the originals. Ralph, it seems such flaw also appears in your very nice panzer cross. I will request the owner to send me a better photo of the year to check the “9”.

Deutsches Kreuz/German Cross in gold cloth - opinions?

Quote by Pkal21 View Post
    Checking for more info I came across this old thread (pasted link below). The discussion seemingly was over authenticity of a cross with corduroy backing although this did not appear to be of concern at that time. The discussion was basically in connection with a flaw in the number 9 which, the consensus was, should appear in the originals. Ralph, it seems such flaw also appears in your very nice panzer cross. I will request the owner to send me a better photo of the year to check the “9”.

Deutsches Kreuz/German Cross in gold cloth - opinions?
    I don't think the overall consensus was that the first one posted was original.
    If you notice, none of the examples posted to compare have this coarse of a background material for the swastika.
    I will stick to my opinion on this.
    Ralph.

?

Thanks Ralph! I meant that the consensus was that the originals should have the flaw at the top of the “9”. Thanks again for your assistance.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast