Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Eiserne Kreuz 2. Klasse

Article about: Hello, I wanted to ask your opinion about these Iron Cross, I am thinking of acquiring one and I would like some guidance from you. Regards and thank you very much in advance. This is the fi

Default Eiserne Kreuz 2. Klasse

Hello, I wanted to ask your opinion about these Iron Cross, I am thinking of acquiring one and I would like some guidance from you. Regards and thank you very much in advance. This is the first
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eiserne Kreuz 2. Klasse   Eiserne Kreuz 2. Klasse  

Eiserne Kreuz 2. Klasse   Eiserne Kreuz 2. Klasse  

Eiserne Kreuz 2. Klasse  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eiserne Kreuz 2. Klasse
    P
    Many

And this is the other one. Thanks for your time.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eiserne Kreuz 2. Klasse   Eiserne Kreuz 2. Klasse  

Hello Juanjo.

I have edited your title to use the correct German name for the award. It is also important to start a separate thread for each item, that way it avoids confusion.

Some of our members should be along to help with authenticity soon.

Kind regards,

Will.

Thanks for your clarification, I'll keep it in mind for the future.

Not the best photos unfortunately......

The first Cross is a good '23' with Meybauer core, the blue packet is a fake. The second EK2 is a so-called "333 fake", see missing chip in the reverse date and the frame blob on the 3 o'clock arm.

Regards,
    Nick

Thank you for your answer, I'm sorry I don't have better photos, they are the ones that the sellers have on.

Dudes, may be I can be wrong, but please try to avoid giving hints can help fake makers .

?

But if nobody points out why an item is wrong, the information won't be available to collectors and they will waste money on fakes.
    These 333 fakes have been around for years and have been discussed endless times on many forums.
    It's a discussion forum, for the exchange of information not a show and tell forum.
    It would be a poor show if a member posts something and replies just say 'fake' without explaining why.
    Now, any new collector who reads this thread will know not to spend money on an EK2 with a chipped date and the blob on the 3 o'clock arm.
    These fakes aren't suddenly going to disappear, recalled for correction, they are obviously still out there on the market and hopefully someone may have been saved from wasting their money.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....