Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse

Article about: Hi everyone in this beautiful day,so while I was listing some collectors home page my attention got this 1.class Iron cross it says WW2 as for me I dont like the obverse date on it,its look

Default Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse

Hi everyone in this beautiful day,so while I was listing some collectors home page my attention got this 1.class Iron cross it says WW2 as for me I dont like the obverse date on it,its look like fake or post war to me.Would you please help me identify the maker and your opinion about it!Many thanks and sorry for picture quality as they been taken from that home page!

Regards Rolands
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse   Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse  

Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse
    P
    Many

?

It's a bad fake. Note the date and the maker mark. I don't think there was a "595" maker.

Quote by Sensei View Post
    It's a bad fake. Note the date and the maker mark. I don't think there was a "595" maker.
    I agree.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

As bad as it gets

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Well that why I put it here had the gut felling that this one is special one,so forums knowledge helps not to step on mines and save money like this one 325$,thanks again gents hope admin will move this one to fake ones as good example!

Regards Rolands