Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse, engraved, without manufacturer's mark

Article about: Hello gentlemen, for some reason my last thread is closed. No idea why. Therefore I post my post again together with the new pictures. I hope the resolution is okay now (I'm not very talente

?

Default Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse, engraved, without manufacturer's mark

Hello gentlemen,

for some reason my last thread is closed. No idea why. Therefore I post my post again together with the new pictures. I hope the resolution is okay now (I'm not very talented when it comes to PCs ^^'). At this point, many thanks to Ralph for the good advice on my thread.

Here again my original thread (with a few changes):

"Hello gentlemen,

in a shop I stumbled upon an Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse 1939 with an engraving on the back that puzzles me. Unfortunately, I am not familiar with Eisernen Kreuzen from WWII (mainly WWI collector), but I had read some time ago in our Forum that the engravings are often faked. Most of the time, the fakes are from officers and the information would be very precise, as in this case (Unteroffizier; Uffz. Albrecht Fritz Art.Rgt. 8/198 27.10, 8.11., 24. u. 31.12. 41 Russland). What also puzzles me is that there is no manufacturer's mark or something similar on the Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse. In addition, there is discoloration and a series of small holes next to the needle system, does that mean that something has been tampered with? The dealer described it as manufactured by Klein & Quenzer in Oberstein, the iron core is blackened and the needle would not be marked. It would be a soldier's unworn piece for home leave or the going out uniform (Does that mean that it is a jeweler production and not a awarded medal?). Can you explain to me how he came to these statements and whether it is an original Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse with an original engraving from 1941? I would be very happy if the experts can help me with this, especially since the Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse is very expensive due to the engraving. Many thanks in advance."

Best regards
    Wolf

Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse, engraved, without manufacturer's markEisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse, engraved, without manufacturer's markEisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse, engraved, without manufacturer's mark

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse, engraved, without manufacturer's mark
    P
    Many

Can you show the shape of the pin also?
    The catch appears to match a K&Q.
    You can compare the frame with my marked K&Q EK I.
    Ralph.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Hello Ralph,

here is the only picture that I have of the pin.

Thanks for the comparison pictures. Can you perhaps also say something about the engraving?

Best regards
    Wolf