Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse fake or real?

Article about: Hi, This is my first time that I post something here. Hope I have done it right. I need your expertise in order to identify the iron cross 1st class in the pic if is fake or real. I have a f

Default Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse fake or real?

Hi,

This is my first time that I post something here. Hope I have done it right.

I need your expertise in order to identify the iron cross 1st class in the pic if is fake or real. I have a feeling that is a fake but the dealer sold it to me as an original. I have trusted him has it seems to be very genuine but at home I start to have my doubt.

Thank you in advance

Marco
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse fake or real?   Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse fake or real?  

Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse fake or real?   Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse fake or real?  

Last edited by rbminis; 07-16-2019 at 06:28 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse fake or real?
    P
    Many

I am not so expert but my opinion is the cross is ok

Any more comment ? The cross seems to be made in 3 pieces but the swastika is not magnetic and no marks. If is a fake, is very well made.

MAP
    ?

Photos are lacking detail and are blurry. Can the seller send you photos of a higher quality?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Default Better picture

Hope this are better. Lol
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse fake or real?   Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse fake or real?  

Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse fake or real?  

Straight on, front and reverse photos in clear lighting are preferred.
    Angled photos do not help.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Interior of the box looks original, the core seems to have been re -painted from what I can see in the pictures, any marks on the reverse of the pin, will at least give you a chance to look up similar EKs on the forum, & compare !
    Regards
    Paul

Just seen new pics....paint seems okay !
    Regards
    Paul

Default Better picture 2

Hope this are slightly better

No maker marks. Just name and date engraved

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast