Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse mit 1939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 1er Klasse 1914

Article about: Hi all, I am able to acquire the pictured EK Spange, after checking with the learned members of this forum that it is genuine. I have seen very similar authentic items and it certainly resem

Default Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse mit 1939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 1er Klasse 1914

Hi all,

I am able to acquire the pictured EK Spange, after checking with the learned members of this forum that it is genuine.

I have seen very similar authentic items and it certainly resembles them.

Am I wrong?

Thank you, Mart.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse mit 1939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 1er Klasse 1914   Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse mit 1939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 1er Klasse 1914  

Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse mit 1939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 1er Klasse 1914   Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse mit 1939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 1er Klasse 1914  

Last edited by rbminis; 01-25-2024 at 01:30 AM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse mit 1939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 1er Klasse 1914
    P
    Many

?

Do not acquire it. It's a very poor fake.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

AAAaargh.

I'm having an awful, but learning a lot, time.

I've been offered 2 of these so double thanks.

Mart.

?

Don't worry about it, don't rush in and try to buy everything all at once. Maybe change the place that is offering you items because they aren't doing you any favours.

The award you posted above does exist but they are widely faked. This is a poor example of a fake. There is a lack of quality, made in one piece and the hinge, pin and catch and markings are all wrong.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

I have edited the title of your thread.
    Please read the following thread regarding posting in this section of the forum.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Ralph.

P.S. Again, I agree with Adrian regarding the authenticity of this combo.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

CBH
    ?

These were not an issue item and were jeweller made my soldering the clasp to the EK, the RZM doesn’t belong on anything of a non-political nature.