Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse Runde 3 - Deschler und Sohn?

Article about: Hello who can confirm the originality of the badge? I miss it in the collection, I compared it here in the forum and think it would be a good Deschler. Would 700-800 € including case be a

Default Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse Runde 3 - Deschler und Sohn?

Hello who can confirm the originality of the badge? I miss it in the collection, I compared it here in the forum and think it would be a good Deschler. Would 700-800 € including case be a reasonable price?
    Thanks for your opinions
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse Runde 3 - Deschler und Sohn?   Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse Runde 3 - Deschler und Sohn?  

Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse Runde 3 - Deschler und Sohn?   Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse Runde 3 - Deschler und Sohn?  

Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse Runde 3 - Deschler und Sohn?   Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse Runde 3 - Deschler und Sohn?  

Last edited by rbminis; 01-10-2021 at 01:19 AM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse Runde 3 - Deschler und Sohn?
    P
    Many

You can compare with my example posted here.
    Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Round 3, Beveled edge
    Or, compare with the ones posted in this sticky thread at the top of this section.
    Round 3s
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you for the info ....

What price would you consider reasonable Ralph?

Unless C.F. Zimmermann made Round 3s, I would steer clear of that Iron Cross.

?

why was the RUND 3 used instead of the normal 3?

Sorry, a bad cross IMHO

Bad R3 for sure .

Douglas

Examples here in the UK sell for about £300 to £375 without a case. Add another £100 if you want a case. So I would say that even if the above example were real, the price would be too high.