Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse seltene runde 3

Article about: Hello and good morning EK1 collector, I could get the rare EK1 with the round 3 privately, as it is still missing in my collection. After researching and comparing, I couldn't find out that

Default Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse seltene runde 3

Hello and good morning EK1 collector, I could get the rare EK1 with the round 3 privately, as it is still missing in my collection. After researching and comparing, I couldn't find out that it was a copy, but that it should be a good Deschler piece. I still wanted approval from the forum for the purchase, I get offers for 650 €. the price seems acceptable to me or what do you think?

Thank you for your time and effort and have a nice 3rd Advent
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse seltene runde 3   Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse seltene runde 3  

Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse seltene runde 3   Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse seltene runde 3  

Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse seltene runde 3   Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse seltene runde 3  

Last edited by rbminis; 12-13-2020 at 10:39 AM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse seltene runde 3
    P
    Many

That EK1 does not appear to have a Deschler frame. There are some non-Deschler round 3 EK1s out there, but I am not familiar with any that have that exact hardware.
    I am not as well versed in Round 3s than in other types of EK1, so I would wait for some other people's input on this.

Hello, thank you for your contribution, I'll wait and see, maybe a very good copy after all. How are these EK traded from the price?

raz
    ?

No expert here but it does not match the one in Mr. Maerz book by any means so I agree with Chrish124 not a Deschler cross . Weight should be around 24.6 if Deschler . The core nor hardware match either . Is it a 3 pc cross ? Hard to see in the pictures provided and the paint going up on the frame . Good straight on photos front and back would help IMO .

I will take care of answering your question. I had already asked about weight and whether it is 3 parts, am still waiting for an answer

Default Bilder EK1

Hello, I have now got better pictures including the number of grams. I hope that this can now be interpreted, whether a copy or not or manufacturer ...... Thanks for your effortEisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse seltene runde 3Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse seltene runde 3Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse seltene runde 3Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse seltene runde 3Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse seltene runde 3Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse seltene runde 3
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse seltene runde 3   Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse seltene runde 3  

Hello, does nobody have a solution or answer?

I cannot say for sure it is fake. What I can say is that the EKI shown here does not match any known variant or maker that I am aware of and definitely not Deschler.

There are some unknown variants of EKs floating around there. I have a couple EKIIs that are likely authentic, but not attributed to any maker. That being said, there are far fewer makers of EKIs and far less unknown information. So the chance that that is an original, yet unknown variant of an EKI is not that likely.

In my personal opinion, I would only add that to my collection as a fake/reproduction/reference item for a price appropriate for such an item. I would never pay 650 for it.

Round 3 EK1s are exceedingly rare, I would stick with a known variant such as the actual Deschler, and not take a risk with this item.

But that's just my personal opinion.

Hi Chrish124
    Just curious but if you have a moment....... what does 'Deschler' refer to or mean in this thread? Not usually my topic of interest, but after seeing it come up in a couple of posts......
    Always good to learn.
    Thanks in advance,
    Francis.

?

francis,
    Deschler (Deschler & Sohn) is a company that made EK's.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast