Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse signed "1" Original or Fake

Article about: Hello I found at the auction a 1st class iron cross signed with the number "1" (Deschler und Sohn) its weight is 16.35g (according to the seller) It is magnetic (according to selle

Default Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse signed "1" Original or Fake

Hello
    I found at the auction a 1st class iron cross signed with the number "1" (Deschler und Sohn)
    its weight is 16.35g (according to the seller)
    It is magnetic (according to seller)
    It appears to be 3 parts in the photos
    the only "problem" is its price - it's very cheap
    Can you tell me what you think about him?

Last edited by rbminis; 12-07-2020 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse signed "1" Original or Fake
    P
    Many

It does not appear authentic. 1 is the maker's mark for Deschler, of course, but the features are not.

Thank you, but can you please tell me what is wrong with this cross? How to distinguish such a fake from the original? I will be very grateful!

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by AlienkingPL View Post
    Thank you, but can you please tell me what is wrong with this cross? How to distinguish such a fake from the original? I will be very grateful!
    There are many threads here containing original Eisernes Kreuz, I suggest that you do some reading and learning for yourself.
    We try to encourage new collectors to learn some details on their own, instead of asking every time if their item is original or not.
    This one is an easy tell with a little research.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)