Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse 65 Klein & Quenzer for review

Article about: Hi! Opinions on this ’65’ stamped Klein & Quenzer EK2 would be greatly appreciated. Three piece cross with non magnetic silver frame and magnetic iron core. Please see pictures! The

?

Default Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse 65 Klein & Quenzer for review

Hi! Opinions on this ’65’ stamped Klein & Quenzer EK2 would be greatly appreciated. Three piece cross with non magnetic silver frame and magnetic iron core.

Please see pictures!

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse 65 Klein & Quenzer for reviewEisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse 65 Klein & Quenzer for reviewEisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse 65 Klein & Quenzer for reviewEisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse 65 Klein & Quenzer for review

The photos seems to turn sideways when uploaded, sorry for that.
    Last edited by rbminis; 10-15-2020 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse 65 Klein & Quenzer for review
    P
    Many

I have done a search in the technical section for threads on sideways photos.
    There are a number of threads addressing this issue. Please try to figure out your problem, and post them the right way up.

Threads on sideways photos.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/searc...rchid=13196177

Ralph.
    Last edited by rbminis; 10-16-2020 at 05:22 PM.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Looks like a good, Type D Core K&Q. Interesting how the number 6 is sort of distorted a bit, as if the person punching in the makers mark messed up a little.

I find cropping the photos so they are square, rather than rectangular will usually make them stand upright in the photo uploader instead of lying on their side. Many on these forums wont deal with sideways photos, as it is a hassle to do so.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Thank you for the feedback!
    Regarding the tilted photos, I could not open the link tou posted unfortunately.

Quote by sweguy View Post
    Thank you for the feedback!
    Regarding the tilted photos, I could not open the link tou posted unfortunately.
    Apologies, it worked for me yesterday, does not today.
    I have posted a new link, try it.
    If it does not, just go to the Technical section,
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/techn...ns-how-advice/
    and near the top where it has a "Search Forum" tab, type in "sideways photos", you should get a bunch of threads that are about this problem.
    Ralph.