Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse

Article about: This is one that the seller is willing to exchange, it is unmarked, how does it look please?

Default Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse

This is one that the seller is willing to exchange for the fake Floch previously posted, it is unmarked, how does it look please? I know it is quite dirty, but can't really clean it unless I accept it as an exchange. Any opinions on maker would be gratefully accepted.

Sorry I attempted to rotate the images, now seem to have doubled up...

Grant

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse
    Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse
    Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse
    Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse   Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse  

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse   Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse  

Last edited by Aussie guy; 08-18-2023 at 07:39 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse
    P
    Many

I have moved your most recent post, and started a new thread for this new cross.
    Please read.
    Uploading photos and posting multiple items.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Sorry Ralph, my apologies. I tried to do it on my mobile and should have started a new thread, once again, my apologies.

Regards,
    Grant

This is a very nice, original Wilhelm Deumer PKZ 3.
    Robert

I read in you first post something about cleaning.
    I think I am safe to say that the general conception is never to clean a medal except for a light dusting. You will ruin a beautiful, original patina that has built up for many years and tells something about it being genuine.
    It is a very nice and early Deumer, keep it the way it looks!

Hi Robert and Martin3,

I just wanted to thank you both for taking the time to reply and for your expertise in identifying the cross for me, thank you!

Martin3, thank you for the advise regarding cleaning, yes I was only planing on dusting as the rear of the cross has quite a build up of dust in the core, and I was wondering the best way to remove it without damaging the black paint.

Thank you both again, I am glad it is a good cross.

Kind regards,
    Grant

?

I agree, nice original. A soft, clean makeup brush will do the job. Don't apply any liquid or cleaning agent to it. Just something to brush it away. Even a microfibre cloth will do.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....