Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse B.H. Mayer marked L/18 with matching LDO Case

Article about: Added a rare Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse B.H. Mayer marked L/18 and matching LDO case to my collection. Ron

Default Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse B.H. Mayer marked L/18 with matching LDO Case

Added a rare Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse B.H. Mayer marked L/18 and matching LDO case to my collection. Ron

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse B.H. Mayer marked L/18 with matching LDO CaseEisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse B.H. Mayer marked L/18 with matching LDO Case
    Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse B.H. Mayer marked L/18 with matching LDO CaseEisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse B.H. Mayer marked L/18 with matching LDO Case

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse B.H. Mayer marked L/18 with matching LDO Case
    P
    Many

?

That's a rare EK. Well done on finding it and being able to purchase Ron, nice to see. Thank you for posting.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

A very rare and interesting cross with the characteristic digit 8 a reverse. But note the price of RM 3.70. A laborer's hour in the Third Reich oscillated between RM 0.57 and RM 1.00. Calculate how much the cross would cost today at hourly rates in your countries?
    Robert

Quote by Adrian View Post
    That's a rare EK. Well done on finding it and being able to purchase Ron, nice to see. Thank you for posting.
    Thanks Adrian. This was one of the big ones on my list. Planning to soon post some others I have added as well. I have concentrated on rarer maker's, LDO's and rarer variants. Over the last year I have truly become obsessed with these beautiful pieces of history. Thought I was only going to get one or two, but now have just over 60 EK2's

?

That's the trouble, you can't stop collecting the different variants and makers marks once you start.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by manclino View Post
    A very rare and interesting cross with the characteristic digit 8 a reverse. But note the price of RM 3.70. A laborer's hour in the Third Reich oscillated between RM 0.57 and RM 1.00. Calculate how much the cross would cost today at hourly rates in your countries?
    Robert
    Thanks Robert. Very interesting information. I figure today, based on average hourly rates here in Canada, a cross would cost just over $150