Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse C.E. Juncker "Crunch Bead" with L/12 Mark on Ring

Article about: Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse C.E Juncker with L/12 Mark on Ring. This one has the Crunch Bead "Three Flaw" frame and Wachtler & Lange magnetic core. Ron

Default Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse C.E. Juncker "Crunch Bead" with L/12 Mark on Ring

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse C.E Juncker with L/12 Mark on Ring. This one has the Crunch Bead "Three Flaw" frame and Wachtler & Lange magnetic core. Ron

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse C.E. Juncker "Crunch Bead" with L/12 Mark on RingEisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse C.E. Juncker "Crunch Bead" with L/12 Mark on RingEisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse C.E. Juncker "Crunch Bead" with L/12 Mark on Ring

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse C.E. Juncker "Crunch Bead" with L/12 Mark on Ring
    P
    Many

Great addition, Ron!
    You scored a lot nice and rare crosses, this year. And not finished yet I guess?

Quote by Martin3 View Post
    Great addition, Ron!
    You scored a lot nice and rare crosses, this year. And not finished yet I guess?
    Thanks Martin. Yes, very fortunate to find some nice ones, but been looking very hard and learning a lot in a short time. I do have some others yet to post. Ron

?

Earning a lot in a short time will help with any collection. Fair play to you Ron. It's nice to be able to turn cash into collecting.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Earning a lot in a short time will help with any collection. Fair play to you Ron. It's nice to be able to turn cash into collecting.
    I have collected a lot of things over the years, even been metal detecting for history, but many things do not survive the soil. I only wish I had collected EK's sooner. They are my favorite by far