MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Fake or original

Article about: Hello, I need help verifying the originality of the 2nd grade Iron Cross shown in the photos, and verifying its maker. cross weight - 20g the cross have a magnetic core sorry if i wrote some

Default Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Fake or original

Hello, I need help verifying the originality of the 2nd grade Iron Cross shown in the photos, and verifying its maker.

cross weight - 20g

the cross have a magnetic core

sorry if i wrote something wrong, but i don't know english well

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Fake or originalEisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Fake or originalEisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Fake or originalEisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Fake or originalEisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Fake or originalEisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Fake or originalEisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Fake or originalEisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Fake or originalEisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Fake or originalEisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Fake or original

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Fake or original
    P
    Many

Please try to post clear, straight on photos similar to the ones in this thread.
    Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Unmarked 24, Arbeitsgemeinschaft der Hanauer Plakettenhersteller, Wide Frame
    Your photos of the front are small and out of focus.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I'm sorry, but so far I have no way of getting better pictures

If you are thinking of buying, contact the seller and ask for clearer photos.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

this is my cross and I do not have good photo equipment unfortunately. Can't do anything with these photos? I will add that the core of the cross moves slightly.

I can try to do better photos when I get home

Sorry, but I can't take better pictures than these

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Fake or originalEisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Fake or original

Dos
    ?

You should try to make them with daylight. That usually does the trick to enhance the quality of the photos.

is it really impossible to deduce anything from these photos?

?

Is there anything on the ring? A marker or stamp? The cross itself looks like there is a line which shows it is stamped from 3 parts. I like.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast