Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - Fake or Real?

Article about: What do you think of the following iron cross? : http://www.theoldbrigade.co.uk/viewp...h=34882&phqu=3 Should i purchase it or let it go?

Default Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - Fake or Real?

What do you think of the following iron cross? : http://www.theoldbrigade.co.uk/viewp...h=34882&phqu=3
    Should i purchase it or let it go?
    Last edited by rbminis; 07-19-2019 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - Fake or Real?
    P
    Many

Welcome to the forum!
    Please read this thread.
    The Use of German Terminology.

We do not allow the use of outside photo hosting sites, or just posting links, as once this item sells, the thread will become useless.
    This thread should explain how to post photos directly to this forums photo hosting software.
    Visual Guide to Upload Photos
    Ralph.

P.S. It looks to be an original, 100, Rudolf Wächtler & Lange EK II.
    Not really my area of study so wait for other opinions, but please post the photos correctly.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you, kind sir! And I'll be more careful in the future. Cheers!

the cross a good & nice W&L type

?

One of my personal and most disliked types of post's are when photos are not available or the auction, ebay etc; have been lost to time.. waste of a thread and effort on all that contributed to it and for future information seekers when there is no meat on the bone per se'.. JMO.. G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - Fake or Real?   Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - Fake or Real?  

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

IMO it was polished with a mini polisher (i dont know the name in english but are portable machines used by jewellers) Be careful about the "mint condition guys". Also it could be posible that the owner have used any chemical to "clean it".