MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Funcke & Brüninghaus marked L/56 with matching LDO Case

Article about: An Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse L/56 marked Funcke & Brüninghaus with LDO case. Fortunately this one is marked, as I am still learning how to identify unmarked EK2's. But the distinct "

Default Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Funcke & Brüninghaus marked L/56 with matching LDO Case

An Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse L/56 marked Funcke & Brüninghaus with LDO case. Fortunately this one is marked, as I am still learning how to identify unmarked EK2's. But the distinct "3" in "1813" can be seen leaning to the left and short top stroke. Ron

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Funcke & Brüninghaus marked L/56 with matching LDO CaseEisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Funcke & Brüninghaus marked L/56 with matching LDO CaseEisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Funcke & Brüninghaus marked L/56 with matching LDO CaseEisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Funcke & Brüninghaus marked L/56 with matching LDO CaseEisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Funcke & Brüninghaus marked L/56 with matching LDO CaseEisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Funcke & Brüninghaus marked L/56 with matching LDO Case

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Funcke & Brüninghaus marked L/56 with matching LDO Case
    P
    Many

?

Nice clear marking on that one. You can make out the digits. Mine here is a little harder to make out.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Nice clear marking on that one. You can make out the digits. Mine here is a little harder to make out.
    Yours is a beauty as well Adrian. Yes, I noticed the marking on the ring was a lot finer for this maker. Ron

TWS
    ?

Very nice example Ron.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Congratulations on such a fine score! The case itself is fantastic...

You have some fantastic LDO marked EK2 Ron. From someone who likes looking for not just ‘run of the mill’ things, you sure do make me envious

Jamie

?

That is indeed a very distinctive "3" on the date... great cross
    C

Quote by jamie7d7 View Post
    You have some fantastic LDO marked EK2 Ron. From someone who likes looking for not just ‘run of the mill’ things, you sure do make me envious

Jamie
    Thanks Jamie. I love the "rare" and "uncommon" as well