Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse im Glaskasten/Harzkasten - Welche Bedeutung?

Article about: Hello EK2 collector, does the EK2 shown in the glass / resin box have a certain meaning? I actually did not find anything, nor did I find any of these pictures sold at retailers. Was it made

Default Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse im Glaskasten/Harzkasten - Welche Bedeutung?

Hello EK2 collector, does the EK2 shown in the glass / resin box have a certain meaning? I actually did not find anything, nor did I find any of these pictures sold at retailers. Was it made privately by relatives or can it also be a showcase of the time? who can report
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse im Glaskasten/Harzkasten - Welche Bedeutung?   Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse im Glaskasten/Harzkasten - Welche Bedeutung?  

Last edited by rbminis; 07-23-2020 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse im Glaskasten/Harzkasten - Welche Bedeutung?
    P
    Many

I would say it was done privately. A cool item to own

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Yes, I actually find it sensational. Something unusual in honor of the deceased soldier .....

Quote by Rosenberg View Post
    Yes, I actually find it sensational. Something unusual in honor of the deceased soldier .....
    ....except as you will read in my post on your other thread, Ludwig Muller did not die on that date - that was the END of the U997 patrol.
    So more a celebration of life, maybe?
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

ahh ok, THX