MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - Juncker Schinkelstück??

Article about: Hello, I mean it could be a piece of Schinkel made by Juncker. Who could confirm this to me? Thanks for the answers.............

Default Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - Juncker Schinkelstück??

Hello, I mean it could be a piece of Schinkel made by Juncker. Who could confirm this to me? Thanks for the answers.............
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - Juncker Schinkelstück??   Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - Juncker Schinkelstück??  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - Juncker Schinkelstück??
    P
    Many

Would anyone have a template or an opinion? The auction ends tomorrow and I think the price could possibly go over 300 €, thanks for the answers .......................... ....

Hi hope you never bought it as its fake ,its crossed with Deumer and Junckers detailing,core looks very close to Deumer but if you look closer its not,frame is not Deumer, name for this cross is Latvian fake try to search in forums around should come up some answers!
    Regards Rolands

Hello Roland, thanks for the info, I had never seen one myself. I bought it in advance .......... How exactly do you recognize the Deumerdetaills? Could you mark these when you have the time? I thank you for your time

Here is a good website for you to use...

EK1-DNA

Default Aufklärung

Hello, I wanted to briefly write down the result of this EK. Thanks to the users Roland and Robs, who really took the time to explain this to me in writing and photos. I find really great class of you, my respect and thanks for your effort and time that you have taken to clear this up. The cross is a so-called "Latvian forgery", mixed from Juncker / Deumer details, forged as Deumer Schinkel. Enclosed some photos where you can see the exact points of the forgery. I bought the cross from a reputable military store. But I don't think he'll refuse to take it back. Unfortunately, it has turned into a huge business, so that you can no longer trust the dealers either. I hope that this post will open the eyes of some young users who have only just started "collecting". Thanks again to Roland and Robs for your knowledge and clarification .............

The first 3 pictures, the distinctive points marked by arrows, the remaining pictures the contrast between original and copy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - Juncker Schinkelstück??   Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - Juncker Schinkelstück??  

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - Juncker Schinkelstück??   Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - Juncker Schinkelstück??  

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - Juncker Schinkelstück??   Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - Juncker Schinkelstück??  

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - Juncker Schinkelstück??  
    Last edited by Rosenberg; 09-14-2021 at 09:16 PM.

Hi Jamie, yes I am aware of the site. I wrote some emails for the purpose of activation, 1.5 years ago, but nobody reacts to it. therefore I try to do without this page. In retrospect, this is actually good for me, otherwise I would not have reached this forum. All the EK1 and EK2 badges that you see in the database are all privately at my home. I actually planned to make all of my photos available to the DNA site 1.5 years ago. The answer I get back is that it is locked for 1 year. Am I in jail ??? But the future will probably be like this that I will create my own homepage, with my own EKs .............................

Default Ergebnis der Geschichte

Hello and good morning, sorry for the late news, but I was on vacation for 4 weeks and ................ now comes the Suppergau / extreme situation or as everyone calls it for themselves want.
    Outcome of the story:
    After the successful and extremely detailed cooperation of our named users, to whom I am 100 percent behind, I asked the seller to take it back. Of course, it refused to do this and later agreed to only do so if the result was negative. When I came back from vacation, the blow hit me, I thought the old woman had pulled one over me with the ax, ne was not the old woman but the appraiser.
    What should I say now, either hit it with a hammer or resell it with a bad conscience ............. That on the subject ......... It's best to be up to one certain price range, of course, his own expert -...................
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - Juncker Schinkelstück??  

Helmut Weitze authenticating fakes? That is not a good look for a militaria dealer.

What a utter crap situation,feel sorry for you my friend.About Weitze if you ask question about them in every sub forum than you would hear that as most of them they are selling crap and good things mixed together,shame that they never offer you refund!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast