Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Is this Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse maker Juncker ??

Article about: Hi all, I am not all that good with ID'ing the makers of EK's, this one to me looks like it may be made by C.E. Juncker ... I defer to those who know their crosses Thanks very much Cheers Bo

Default Is this Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse maker Juncker ??

Hi all,

I am not all that good with ID'ing the makers of EK's, this one to me looks like it may be made by C.E. Juncker ...

I defer to those who know their crosses

Thanks very much

Cheers

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Is this Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse maker Juncker ??   Is this Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse maker Juncker ??  

Is this Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse maker Juncker ??   Is this Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse maker Juncker ??  

Is this Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse maker Juncker ??   Is this Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse maker Juncker ??  

Is this Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse maker Juncker ??  
    Last edited by rbminis; 08-06-2020 at 05:14 AM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse maker Juncker ??
    P
    Many

Hi Bob

It doesn't have the Juncker lug at the top of the 12 o'clock arm for the suspension ring although there is evidence of cross-hatching which is difficult to confirm from those photos

I'm sure someone will be able to identify the maker

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

This is the unmarked version of a Maria Schenkl.

Thanks very much guys, greatly appreciated. I also had confirmation on the WAF as well.

"Maria Schenkl, first type frame. MM 27"

Best wishes

Bob