Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - Manufacturer?

Article about: Hi, I'm really beginner and cautions what comes to the german medals, but this one was extremely cheap, so decied to take a risk. Core is magnetic and made with two pieces, but inner part is

?

Default Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - Manufacturer?

Hi,

I'm really beginner and cautions what comes to the german medals, but this one was extremely cheap, so decied to take a risk. Core is magnetic and made with two pieces, but inner part is not moving. I can slip paper between parts at some spots, so might be just tight. Also little rust and mold can be spotted edges of inner and outer parts.

Btw. behind in left part is only glue and paper. Price tag would be my guess.

So what you think gues? Legit or fake?

And any idea for manufacturer? Sorry that was best pic I could get. Ring seems very beatten up.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - Manufacturer?   Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - Manufacturer?  

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - Manufacturer?   Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - Manufacturer?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - Manufacturer?
    P
    Many

?

Welcome to the forum, this is an original EK2 by the maker '76' - Ernst L. Muller from Pforzheim. This manufacturer's marks often are missing part of the stamp.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Thank you Adrian! Good to know its real deal, so good addition to the collection. Ok, now when you say, I can imagine "76" there. Many thanks!

?

Have a search for this maker on the forum, there are a few posted and you will be able to see the similarities.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....