Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Präsidialkanzlei Nummer 24 ohne Pünze - which additional marking

Article about: Hi all! Is there an experienced eye that recognizes all the additional Öse markings on the 24 small ring? I have a few, but even with an eyepiece it does not make much sense to me. This one

Default Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Präsidialkanzlei Nummer 24 ohne Pünze - which additional marking

Hi all!

Is there an experienced eye that recognizes all the additional Öse markings on the 24 small ring?
    I have a few, but even with an eyepiece it does not make much sense to me.
    This one is the 'longest' marking I have. Is that the acorn in a box or something else?
    When zooming in, the last part of the mark looks like a B or an 8, but I don't think the WB mark was ever spotted on the small ring, wasn't it?
    Hope someone sees something familiar!

As always: thanks for your valuable time and input, it is much appreciated.

Enjoy your weekend,
    Martin
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Präsidialkanzlei Nummer 24 ohne Pünze - which additional marking  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Präsidialkanzlei Nummer 24 ohne Pünze - which additional marking
    P
    Many

Separate pictures from the cross, otherwise the most important photo from the marking kept showing up as the last one:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Präsidialkanzlei Nummer 24 ohne Pünze - which additional marking   Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Präsidialkanzlei Nummer 24 ohne Pünze - which additional marking  

?

Have a look here Martin.
    There are a few different ones to compare to but the closest I can get is the acorn. Such a shame there's only half a mark to work with.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for the link! That is actually the first time I can see clearly what is meant with the Acorn in a Box! Very detailed picture!
    Yes, I guess mine was made by the same subcontractor, but indeed unfortunately a half-struck.
    The 'clover' and a 'V' I also have, and another one that I can't make out yet. But I will compare it with the ones in your thread first, before uploading it.

Thanks for the help!

Martin