Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Unmarked "16" Alois Rettenmaier

Article about: Here is a new addition to my EK collection. It was sold as an unmarked 16, Alois Rettenmaier. Since I have not been able to find any PAB's that I would like to add to my collection recently,

Default Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Unmarked "16" Alois Rettenmaier

Here is a new addition to my EK collection. It was sold as an unmarked 16, Alois Rettenmaier. Since I have not been able to find any PAB's that I would like to add to my collection recently, I was forced to buy a new EK II.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Unmarked "16" Alois Rettenmaier   Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Unmarked "16" Alois Rettenmaier  

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Unmarked "16" Alois Rettenmaier   Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Unmarked "16" Alois Rettenmaier  

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Unmarked "16" Alois Rettenmaier   Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Unmarked "16" Alois Rettenmaier  

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Unmarked "16" Alois Rettenmaier
    P
    Many

?

A nice cross, here is mine I posted a few days ago Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, mm 16
    Last edited by rbminis; 08-30-2014 at 04:07 PM.

Quote by Adam M View Post
    A nice cross, here is mine I posted a few days ago Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, mm 16
    Thank you Adam!
    Now you kind of forced me to go and edit the title of your thread.
    Nice cross by the way!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

nice EK2 Ralph.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    nice EK2 Ralph.
    Thank you Harry!
    Ralph.

good Rettenmaier

Quote by Eisernes Kreuz 2 View Post
    good Rettenmaier
    Thank you Sanya!
    Ralph.

Nice one Ralph, one of my favourite makers

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thanks Nick!
    Ralph.