Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Unmarked Original?

Article about: Hi! I found this at a local antique shop but I'm not sure if it is genuine. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Default Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Unmarked Original?

Hi! I found this at a local antique shop but I'm not sure if it is genuine. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks! Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Unmarked Original?Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Unmarked Original?Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Unmarked Original?Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Unmarked Original?Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Unmarked Original?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Unmarked Original?
    P
    Many

?

I normally collect Imperial EKs but I have a few 1939ers in my collection. It would be very difficult to say for sure with these images so if you could post clearer, sharper photos then this would be all the better for others with more TR EK knowledge to judge.

I would say though that the ribbon certainly looks like a period ribbon as the weft and weave looks right.

Wilko

Thanks for the feedback! Unfortunately, where I am is in lockdown but when things re-open I will go back and take better photos. Would it be better to post a new thread or to post them on this one? I just do not want to spam is all.

Quote by Slendydrumplay View Post
    Thanks for the feedback! Unfortunately, where I am is in lockdown but when things re-open I will go back and take better photos. Would it be better to post a new thread or to post them on this one? I just do not want to spam is all.
    Please just add them to this thread.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

We're just coming out of a lockdown that started just before Christmas but already the infection numbers are climbing. Take care and we look forward to seeing new pictures here as and when you get the chance.
    Ken

Good Wiedmann EK2.

Regards,
    Nick

Default Bilder EK2 Hersteller 19

Here as a comparison my Weidmann piece
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Unmarked Original?   Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Unmarked Original?  

Hi guys! The lockdown has been finally lifted and I decided to purchase the medal. It is magnetic, has a seams on the edges, and the black center part moves around a bit. Here are some close up photos. Unfortunately, my phone camera is not the best. I tried to rotate the photos many times but no such luck. Thank you all for your help!

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Unmarked Original?Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Unmarked Original?
    Last edited by rbminis; 06-11-2021 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Edited to orient photos correctly.

Hello, I took a quick look at the manufacturers. I really tend to manufacturer 25 or manufacturer 128. The Weidmann manufacturer does not suit me personally. I am posting both manufacturers and waiting for other opinions ................

Default Hersteller 25

siehe Bilder
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Unmarked Original?   Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Unmarked Original?  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast