Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

eisernes kreuz first class

Article about: hello i hope that someone will help to dteremine the maker by this poor quality photos?the core can be repainted?what do you think? best regards

Default eisernes kreuz first class

hello i hope that someone will help to dteremine the maker by this poor quality photos?the core can be repainted?what do you think?
    best regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture eisernes kreuz first class   eisernes kreuz first class  

eisernes kreuz first class   eisernes kreuz first class  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement eisernes kreuz first class
    P
    Many

I believe this is an unmarked B.H.Meyer EK1....I'll gladly stand corrected, of course...
    Glenn

thank You very much Glenn,what do You think about the corrosion on core?can be a repainted?

-NO- Don't even think about repainting this core, friend...you will ruin the cross and it's collectible/historic value...I am positive that our friends here will agree on this...It's a beautiful cross as it is with honest age and patina...Remember, these were worn in combat, exposed to the elements anyway...
    Glenn

ah yes yes,my question was about that the core can be repainted already,?i think that it looks alike but i can be wrong
    regards

I cannot tell for sure if it's been repainted...Maybe someone else will be able to offer more information...I like it just the way it is...
    Glenn

thank You Glenn
    regards