Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz and Nordfront Kreuz Real or Fake

Article about: Hello gents, a friend of me found this iron cross and nordfront kreuz in a household clearing where an old man died. He didn't know if these are real or reproduction so he sold both to me fo

Default Eisernes Kreuz and Nordfront Kreuz Real or Fake

Hello gents,

a friend of me found this iron cross and nordfront kreuz in a household clearing where an old man died. He didn't know if these are real or reproduction so he sold both to me for 60 €. I also don't know if it was a good buy or not so it would be cool if someone can help me.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz and Nordfront Kreuz Real or Fake   Eisernes Kreuz and Nordfront Kreuz Real or Fake  

Eisernes Kreuz and Nordfront Kreuz Real or Fake   Eisernes Kreuz and Nordfront Kreuz Real or Fake  

Eisernes Kreuz and Nordfront Kreuz Real or Fake   Eisernes Kreuz and Nordfront Kreuz Real or Fake  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz and Nordfront Kreuz Real or Fake
    P
    Many

Please start a new thread for each of them, separately.
    Uploading photos and posting multiple items.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)