Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hello, I just picked up items from an estate sale that included a Ritterkreuz mit Eichenlaub und Schwertern

Article about: Hello, I just bought a number of items that included a Knights Cross with Oak Leaves and Swords. The purchase included an M18 SS Helmet that is authentic, SS Peaked Cap set that is authentic

Default Hello, I just picked up items from an estate sale that included a Ritterkreuz mit Eichenlaub und Schwertern

Hello,
    I just bought a number of items that included a Ritterkreuz mit Eichenlaub und Schwertern. The purchase included an M18 SS Helmet that is authentic, SS Peaked Cap set that is authentic, a Luftwaffe Car Pennant, also authentic and a Party Badge.

The RK is magnetic and came with an additional hanger and a ribbon. The man was served during the war and spent a few years in Occupied Germany. Sorry they are rotated. Im sure there is an FAQ to fix this but I didnt upload them this wayHello,   I just picked up items from an estate sale that included a Ritterkreuz mit Eichenlaub und SchwerternHello,   I just picked up items from an estate sale that included a Ritterkreuz mit Eichenlaub und SchwerternHello,   I just picked up items from an estate sale that included a Ritterkreuz mit Eichenlaub und SchwerternHello,   I just picked up items from an estate sale that included a Ritterkreuz mit Eichenlaub und Schwertern

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hello,   I just picked up items from an estate sale that included a Ritterkreuz mit Eichenlaub und Schwertern
    P
    Many

raz
    ?

A junker , just not a C.E.Juncker . Looks like the dipping ring fake to me and the oaks w/ swords IMO not good . All details to soft . Please show the rest of your items .

?

Quote by raz View Post
    A junker , just not a C.E.Juncker . Looks like the dipping ring fake to me and the oaks w/ swords IMO not good . All details to soft . Please show the rest of your items .
    Raz, is it the L/12 without 800 and lack of 800 on the clasp through the eyelet ? Just asking as I have been studying these type for a few weeks in a unrelated way..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hello,   I just picked up items from an estate sale that included a Ritterkreuz mit Eichenlaub und Schwertern  
    Attached Images Attached Images Hello,   I just picked up items from an estate sale that included a Ritterkreuz mit Eichenlaub und Schwertern 
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

raz
    ?

It has none of the die traits of a juncker Gwar ( beading ) and marking incorrect , ( L/12 800 or 800 L/12 ) plus dipping ring , soft date numbers . The 1 in 1939 to me looks deformed even looking sideways at the photo . Usually the loop will have 800 per Maerz book on the subject .

?

Thanks raz !
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "