Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Is this Iron cross 1st class repro/fake

Article about: hi is this stamped ss cross reproduction or real period item? you decide

Default Is this Iron cross 1st class repro/fake

hi is this stamped ss cross reproduction or real period item?

you decide
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Is this Iron cross 1st class repro/fake   Is this Iron cross 1st class repro/fake  

Is this Iron cross 1st class repro/fake   Is this Iron cross 1st class repro/fake  

Attached Images Attached Images Is this Iron cross 1st class repro/fake 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this Iron cross 1st class repro/fake
    P
    Many

Default Re: is this cross repro or fake

Just an opinion based on an observation but-the first one looks bad to me take a careful look at the "3" in 1939 on it. The "3" looks to be a bit crooked and the swaz arms seem to be different widths. I have three WWII EKIs in the collection and none look like the first one pictured.

As for the other one which is named--I can't say I know anything for sure on it but I don't think its a good one either. The reason I suspect the 2nd EKi, is because the "wear" to the black paint on the swaz doesn't appear to be a natural wear.

Where's Bill Garvy when he's needed? ;-))

Bad, bad, bad.

The whole thing is bogus. Look at the weak "1939" and poor detail to the rims.

Cheera, Ade.

Cheers folks the smorning i now know these are the polish faker pawels or well supposed to be his

oh God not him again, can't the forum do a sticky where people can see it?
    DO NOT BUY ATTEMPT TO BUY OR HAVE ANY CORRESPONDENCE WITH THIS PERSON............................YOU WILL LOOSE OUT BIG TIME

READ THIS!!!!!
    Jamie Cross Militaria

scroll down in the middle until you see this link...............

Pawel Tomasz Nowak Ul. Piastowska 20/41 97-500 Radomsko Poland

Shortly after joining this forum I received an email from P.Nowak from Poland offering me all sorts of stuff including the cross shown above. Luckily Stewy steered me straight about this devious character before any harm was done. He seems to surf forums looking for new bait. Regards Thomas

You're right Thomas. He trawls through & targets new members. As we've seen lately. A "sticky" may not be a bad thing as he has many alias'. But always the same MO. Stewy S

Default Re: Is this Iron cross 1st class repro/fake

Thanks for the heads up Stewy when he first contacted me. What is a "sticky"? If by this you mean a posting where one can view the various approaches he & others use to try and deceive people I'm a 100% behind you!! Regards Tom

That's what i mean Thomas,a sticky thread. He's not long surfaced here & has been dealt with. But due to different guises he may re-appear in the future. But his methods remain the same. I mean if he was to send you his scrap before you sent funds,he feel conned. So a "sticky" on his conning method may be more appropriate than just Pawel Nowack. Stewy S

Another scoundrel to steer away from is Oliver Pink-from Sweden. He tried to "get" me once-and I basically threw the items back into his face with a not so friendly email. Over the last 9 or so years-he's tried approaching my several times but he is easy to figure out-even when he is using a bogus name or email addy.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast