Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Just for Joy: A new Eiserners Kreuz 1. Klasse L/50 Godet

Article about: Hi All, Between all the maker questions I would like to show you a new cross I recently got, so you can also relax a little, at the start of the weekend. Hope you like it! I think my very fi

Default Just for Joy: A new Eiserners Kreuz 1. Klasse L/50 Godet

Hi All,

Between all the maker questions I would like to show you a new cross I recently got, so you can also relax a little, at the start of the weekend.
    Hope you like it!
    I think my very first EK 1 (maybe my second) was a maker marked L/50 Godet pin back, cased in a purple inlay WW1 case, so I am happy to add his SB brother. A few variants still to be found, I guess...

Enjoy!

Best greetings,
    Martin
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Just for Joy: A new Eiserners Kreuz 1. Klasse L/50 Godet   Just for Joy: A new Eiserners Kreuz 1. Klasse L/50 Godet  

Just for Joy: A new Eiserners Kreuz 1. Klasse L/50 Godet   Just for Joy: A new Eiserners Kreuz 1. Klasse L/50 Godet  

Just for Joy: A new Eiserners Kreuz 1. Klasse L/50 Godet   Just for Joy: A new Eiserners Kreuz 1. Klasse L/50 Godet  

Just for Joy: A new Eiserners Kreuz 1. Klasse L/50 Godet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Just for Joy: A new Eiserners Kreuz 1. Klasse L/50 Godet
    P
    Many

And a few pics from the LDO Verleihungsschatulle:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Just for Joy: A new Eiserners Kreuz 1. Klasse L/50 Godet   Just for Joy: A new Eiserners Kreuz 1. Klasse L/50 Godet