Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

My First Significant Addition as a Result of Using My Newly Learned Skills in Eisernes Kreuz Identification (Ordenspange with a Frank and Reif)

Article about: I recently found this Ordenspange with an EK2/4 Year Service/West Wall. There was no maker indicated for the Eisernes Kreuz. I have been studying hard over the last year, trying to better my

Default My First Significant Addition as a Result of Using My Newly Learned Skills in Eisernes Kreuz Identification (Ordenspange with a Frank and Reif)

I recently found this Ordenspange with an EK2/4 Year Service/West Wall. There was no maker indicated for the Eisernes Kreuz. I have been studying hard over the last year, trying to better my EK2 identification skills. Something looked familiar about this one. Upon closer inspection I realized it was a Frank and Reif PKZ12. I wasn't sure whether or not it was an "Ubergrosse" or "Little Brother" but just the possibilty of it being either was amazing! Upon receiving it I have found that it measures 45.10 mm, so it is a PKZ12 Frank and Reif Little Brother

My First Significant Addition as a Result of Using My Newly Learned Skills in Eisernes Kreuz Identification (Ordenspange with a Frank and Reif)My First Significant Addition as a Result of Using My Newly Learned Skills in Eisernes Kreuz Identification (Ordenspange with a Frank and Reif)
    My First Significant Addition as a Result of Using My Newly Learned Skills in Eisernes Kreuz Identification (Ordenspange with a Frank and Reif)My First Significant Addition as a Result of Using My Newly Learned Skills in Eisernes Kreuz Identification (Ordenspange with a Frank and Reif)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My First Significant Addition as a Result of Using My Newly Learned Skills in Eisernes Kreuz Identification (Ordenspange with a Frank and Reif)
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

I'm not an EK guy but looks like a great spange. Congrats
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Good eye Ron, that's a great medal bar as it is but to get an Ubergrosse 'Little Brother' makes it a once in a lifetime medal bar. Congratulations.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Thanks Adrian

Some guys are becoming way too lucky

Cool bar indeed

Thanks Jamie. Just constant searching. Lots and lots of searching