Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

my growing collection

Article about: hi can anyone tell me who the maker is for the bottomm right cross. please.

Default my growing collection

my  growing collectionmy  growing collectionmy  growing collectionmy  growing collectionmy  growing collectionhi can anyone tell me who the maker is for the bottomm right cross. please.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement my  growing collection
    P
    Many

Default Re: my growing collection

You need to supply us with a photo

EDIT: Thank you.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Hi Griff, thanks for posting your crosses! Can you send better pics straight on without flash, front and back please

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

i put this cross in alone as it the newest to my collection .my  growing collectionmy  growing collectionmy  growing collectionmy  growing collectionmy  growing collection

nice collection

?

I have no idea who made it but it is a definite one piece fake!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

hi thanx for that Adrian i agree had a good look at it this morning one piece non magnetic,was bought from a dealer in sunderland, on the net was very dirty a ploy too fool people .im about too stop payment on paypal and return this junk.seems every corner yuou turn you get shafted by someone.

Quote by griffinz View Post
    hi thanx for that Adrian i agree had a good look at it this morning one piece non magnetic,was bought from a dealer in sunderland, on the net was very dirty a ploy too fool people .im about too stop payment on paypal and return this junk.seems every corner yuou turn you get shafted by someone.
    They are like wolves Griff !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

lol.luckily it was cheap ,thats the 3rd bad cross i have bought from dealers,getting to the point may as well collect fakes lol.

?

Yes, get your money back asap. If you're having problems with the dealers you buy from, it might be an idea to post any potential purchases before you part with any money. Any decent dealer won't have a problem putting an item on hold while you get it checked. If the item is genuine it'll stand up by itself and the dealer, if he believes it to be the real thing, won't have anything to worry about.
    If, on the other hand they won't put the item on hold and are trying a hard sell to make you buy it quicker then walk away. A dealer that makes out there is a queue of buyers lined up for it isn't being honest, advise them to sell it to the next in line and find yourself another.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....