MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

My new Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse

Article about: Good morning guys, I just bought this medal. It's a Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse (first-class iron cross), complete with its case. It's in considerably good condition and has markings. What do y

Default My new Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse

Good morning guys, I just bought this medal. It's a Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse (first-class iron cross), complete with its case. It's in considerably good condition and has markings. What do you think?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My new Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse   My new Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse  

My new Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse   My new Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse
    P
    Many

A little strange? But maybe only to me. This is a W. Deumer - early and marked as a G. Godet PKZ 21?
    Robert

That is a nice set it looks like an early Godet / CF Zimmerman frame and that underpin marking is a first for me.
    Well done that is a great addition

Quote by Saladin View Post
    That is a nice set it looks like an early Godet / CF Zimmerman frame and that underpin marking is a first for me.
    Well done that is a great addition
    Hi Saladin,
    Forgive my inquisitiveness, but I have only been more interested in Eisernes Kreuz 1 Klasse for 4 years. I always think and know that I have seen too little.
    But explain to me your opinion:
    Early Godet / CF Zimmerman frame, W. Deumer core and marking [21] in the box, where Godet used markers without recessed relief.
    Robert