Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse mit Verleihungsschatulle

Article about: Hi all! I couldn't resist using the German word 'Verleihungsschatulle' instead of just 'case'. I guess it's quite a tongue twister for all you highly valued English-speaking fellow collector

Default New Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse mit Verleihungsschatulle

Hi all!

I couldn't resist using the German word 'Verleihungsschatulle' instead of just 'case'. I guess it's quite a tongue twister for all you highly valued English-speaking fellow collectors?

Here are a few photos from the new cross on the block, which I received this week. I am very grateful to my mate Ben from Fryslân who made it possible for me to acquire this beauty. I hope you like it as much as I do!

Best wishes and have a great weekend, you all!

Martin
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse mit Verleihungsschatulle   New Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse mit Verleihungsschatulle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse mit Verleihungsschatulle
    P
    Many

The detailed pics:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse mit Verleihungsschatulle   New Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse mit Verleihungsschatulle  

New Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse mit Verleihungsschatulle   New Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse mit Verleihungsschatulle  

?

Nice piece Martin. If it's the same Ben I'm thinking of, he's helped my collecting over the years.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Non-magnetic C.E Juncker WFS. A beautiful catch.
    Robert

Nice cross and nice picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images New Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse mit Verleihungsschatulle 
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Thank you very much, Gentlemen!
    A little early for a Christmas present, but as these do not show up that often, I thought it would be wise to strike. Glad I did, it looks brilliant. It's definitely one of the nicest crosses I have right now. Although I say something like that with every new cross, I guess...

Yes, Adrian, that must be the same Ben. As the Highlander said: There can be only one Dutch Ben. Or something like that.

Regards,
    Martin

TWS
    ?

Absolutely beautiful cross Martin! Having the Etui puts it over the top. Well done!
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

I believe I have a piece or two from Ben over the years as well.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you very much, Gentlemen!
    I have to say that your positive reactions make me feel very happy. Of course, it is all about personally liking an item, but the confirmation that it is a beauty indeed makes it even better!

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    Nice cross and nice picture.
    Quote by TWS View Post
    Absolutely beautiful cross Martin! Having the Etui puts it over the top. Well done!
    Thanks a lot, gents! I have a few cases, but exactly this type is a new one for me. The inlay is still fixed inside the case, so I am not going to force it out, but I am curious if it bears a maker's mark like D&B. I wonder if this particular case is found more often with Juncker or if it is just a case, put together with the cross through time. That will be an interesting quest for the coming winter evenings. But everyone knowing a few things about cases connected to makers: please do react!

- - ------- - -

I started off this year with no Juncker, but it is getting better. Still a few variants to go, I guess...

TWS
    ?

Very nice collection Martin.

I would consult my reference books, but I already know there is only modest coverage of the cases in them.

You may want to check the "Cases and Packets" sub forum on WAF.

Here are some of my cased awards:

Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast