Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Non maker marked Eisernes Kreuz 2 klasse, mint

Article about: Hi folks, I was extremely pleased to pick up this minty EK2 in my local antiques store the other day After perusing around the forum for a bit matching up the details i believe it to be manu

Default Non maker marked Eisernes Kreuz 2 klasse, mint

Hi folks, I was extremely pleased to pick up this minty EK2 in my local antiques store the other day After perusing around the forum for a bit matching up the details i believe it to be manufactured by Pkz maker 100, Rudolf Wächtler & Lange, Mittweida. Not uncommon to find in this condition apparently but i am just blown away by the quality of the finish ( the photographs really don't do it justice. hope you enjoy it as much as me! regards ,Paul

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Non maker marked Eisernes Kreuz 2 klasse, mint
    P
    Many

Congrats on a fine acquisition Paul!
    They are really lovely when they are in this condition aren't they?
    Ralph.

Non maker marked Eisernes Kreuz 2 klasse, mintNon maker marked Eisernes Kreuz 2 klasse, mint
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Beautiful

I love frosted W&Ls , I have about 10 in my collection and had to resist buying them in the end

Congrats on a superb pick up

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thanks for the replys guys, They truly are a beautiful medal! Hi Nick, it was reading through most of your threads that I Id'ed the maker you certainly have a great collection! Would I be wrong or right in thinking that all Ek's start out with this level of finish (frosting & polishing) or was it just a W&L thing? Regards, Paul

Great mint cross,I had the same story when I got my one couldnt believe on the detailing and the quality of it I was thinking its fake or post war but than I wrote somebody question and got answer that W&L not produce post war crosses so it was good to come at my home!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Non maker marked Eisernes Kreuz 2 klasse, mint   Non maker marked Eisernes Kreuz 2 klasse, mint  

Nice looking cross
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

raz
    ?

Just beautiful Paul .....

?

Simply beautiful. They really are stunning in this condition. What a great addition Paul.
    Seeing this this morning, with the rain hammering and the wind howling against my study window, really has brought a little ray of joy.
    Ken