Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Opinions on this L/11 marked Eisernes Kreuz 1 Klasse

Article about: I would appreciate your expertise on this cross and case . It has the correct looking date and reverse hardware to me but it just doesn't look right . I do not think the case is for this mak

raz
    ?

Default Opinions on this L/11 marked Eisernes Kreuz 1 Klasse

I would appreciate your expertise on this cross and case . It has the correct looking date and reverse hardware to me but it just doesn't look right . I do not think the case is for this maker and may not even be original . Hope the pictures are good enough . Thank you for any and all responses . Raz

Opinions on this L/11 marked Eisernes Kreuz 1 KlasseOpinions on this L/11 marked Eisernes Kreuz 1 KlasseOpinions on this L/11 marked Eisernes Kreuz 1 KlasseOpinions on this L/11 marked Eisernes Kreuz 1 KlasseOpinions on this L/11 marked Eisernes Kreuz 1 KlasseOpinions on this L/11 marked Eisernes Kreuz 1 KlasseOpinions on this L/11 marked Eisernes Kreuz 1 KlasseOpinions on this L/11 marked Eisernes Kreuz 1 Klasse

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions on this L/11 marked Eisernes Kreuz 1 Klasse
    P
    Many

I don't see a problem with the cross.
    It is the same as mine except for the maker's mark. Mine does not have the box around the LDO number. They can be found both ways.
    Not sure about the case as I don't study them but I like the push button. I don't think the hinge should be exposed though.
    Here is mine to compare.
    Ralph.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

raz
    ?

Thanks Ralph , it is separating at the top and it looks to have been overly cleaned plus what looks like black paint or something dark in the left 6 o:clock arm beading . This shows the separating halves .

Quote by raz View Post
    Thanks Ralph , it is separating at the top and it looks to have been overly cleaned plus what looks like black paint or something dark in the left 6 o:clock arm beading . This shows the separating halves .
    I would pass on this one if I were you.
    They are not difficult to find and you will have a harder time selling this one down the road.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

a good Deumer with mm in the box type

I believe the boxed numbers are later war. I have a couple of EKs that have separated, not too much to worry about except if you want to sell them

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem