Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Opinions on this L/52 Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse Screw Back and Case? Authentic Set?

Article about: Wondering if this L/52 Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse Screw Back and matching case looks to be authentic? It looks great to me, but I know there are some incredible fakes out there. How common is

Default Opinions on this L/52 Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse Screw Back and Case? Authentic Set?

Wondering if this L/52 Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse Screw Back and matching case looks to be authentic? It looks great to me, but I know there are some incredible fakes out there. How common is an L/52 Eisernes Kreuz 1 compared to other makers. Screw backs I imagine are less common as well? Thanks. Ron

Opinions on this L/52 Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse Screw Back and Case? Authentic Set? Opinions on this L/52 Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse Screw Back and Case? Authentic Set? Opinions on this L/52 Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse Screw Back and Case? Authentic Set?

Opinions on this L/52 Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse Screw Back and Case? Authentic Set? Opinions on this L/52 Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse Screw Back and Case? Authentic Set? Opinions on this L/52 Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse Screw Back and Case? Authentic Set?

Opinions on this L/52 Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse Screw Back and Case? Authentic Set? Opinions on this L/52 Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse Screw Back and Case? Authentic Set?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions on this L/52 Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse Screw Back and Case? Authentic Set?
    P
    Many

?

I don't know anything about cases but the EK looks like a good one.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    I don't know anything about cases but the EK looks like a good one.
    Thanks Adrian. Are the LDO marked EK1's rarer in the same way that LDO marked EK2's are? Perhaps there is someone that might be able to comment on the authenticity of the LDO EK1 case.

Ron

?

I guess they are rarer but more common than the LDO marked EK2s.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....